Last updated on 17th April 2023
By accessing or using our services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use our services.
- Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information for various purposes, including providing and improving our services, as well as communicating with you.
1.1 Personal Data
When using our services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Job title
- Mailing address
- Usage data
1.2 Usage Data
We may collect information about how you access and use our services. This may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our website, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
1.3 Tracking & Cookies Data
- Use of Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information to improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To communicate with you about news, promotions, and special offers if you have opted in to receive such communications
- Data Retention
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
- Data Security
The security of your data is important to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Your Data Protection Rights
You have certain data protection rights under applicable law, including:
- The right to access, update, or delete the personal data we hold about you
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- Third-Party Services
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, provide services on our behalf, or assist us in analyzing how our services are used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.