This step breaks down the proof-of-concept activation into steps, defining team roles, time-specific responsibilities, and objectives.
- Can you complete the “go-to-market plan”?
- Are you clear on how to present the plan internally?
- Can you agree on a budget, scope of work and lead time for your plan?
Roles and responsibilities
Can you define the roles, responsibilities, and objectives of your team according to the RACI matrix?
Any other business
Can you activate a new digitally efficient email signature e.g. Wisestamp and translate personal LinkedIn profiles?
HelloSign – Legally Binding Electronic Signatures
- Buffer – Allows you to manage your social media accounts in one place and schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Content Cal – A social media management tool used by many SMEs that allows you to create posts, collaborate, publish, view analytics & manage replies all in one place.
- Sprout Social – A full-service social media management tool with a mix of social media management and analytics.
- ITTT (can be used to both share and listen, explain) – A tool that allows you to create/use recipes that help connect two separate services you use. For example: Connecting an RSS feed of your blog and your Twitter account to automatically tweet about a new blog post when it’s live.
- Zapier – Connect your apps and automate workflows
- Trello – A workflow tool that is effectively an online ‘corkboard’. You use it to organise “cards” into lists – those cards can be tasks, notes, projects, shared files, or anything else that helps your team work together.
- Sociabble – The Employee Communications and Advocacy Platform
- Asana – Work on big ideas, without the busy work.
- Slack – A business communication tool that allows you to create channels, send direct messages and stay in touch with your team.
- Google Design Sprints – Transform the way your team works
- Calendly and Zoom integration is an excellent way to semi-automate meetings
- Grammarly (only English language, for the moment) – A free writing app that helps make your online writing clear and effective.
- Miro: The Visual Collaboration Platform for Every Team. In the office, remote, or a mix of the two, with Miro, your team can connect, collaborate, and co-create in one space no matter where you are.
- LastPass – A freemium password manager that stores encrypted passwords online.
After completing this step, you should have the ability to create your Growth Hacking strategy and go-to-market plan with new roles, responsibilities, and objectives for your team.
Take it to the next level
What does your email signature look like on a mobile? What platforms and tools can you deploy to improve team productivity?